Monday 2 March 2015

Popular Cricketers statement

I've seen God. He bats at no. 4 for India in tests.
- Mathew Hayden on Sachin Tendulkar

Dravid could play attacking cricket like me but I could never play like him
- Chris Gayle

I would go to war with Dhoni by my side
- Gary Kirsten

On the off-side, first there is God, then Sourav Ganguly
- Rahul Dravid

After doing 5 selfies with people this morning before 8am on my morning walk I've come to the conclusion that the autograph is dead!
- Shane Warne

They'd win the first four Tests and we'd try to nick one at the end when they were all drunk.
- Nasser Hussain on the Ashes

As I ran up to bowl, Bradman seemed to know where the ball was going to pitch, what stroke he was going to play and how many runs he was going to score.
- Jim Laker

No comments:

Post a Comment